Web3 accelerator Open Web Collective has picked October 19th for its 4th cohort demo day, gathering over half a dozen crypto and blockchain pioneers. These crypto-powered ventures will have the opportunity to present their products to a distinguished audience of investors, mentors, and corporate partners.
Investors and entrepreneurs interested in attending can RSVP here.
The event is expected to showcase the industry’s latest innovations, including in advancing secure wallets, NFT utility, peer-to-peer lending, gaming, and cross-chain liquidity, representing the next wave of innovation in Web3.
Startups presenting include:
- Via Protocol – A Web3 infrastructure service that unifies all cross-chain bridges and other routers.
- Gridlock – Distributed crypto wallets that make blockchain ownership easy and safe.
- Hashtack Finance – A provider of fast, 3rd party-free loans on the blockchain.
- NFT Price Floor – A CoinGecko-style data hub and analytics platform for NFT collectors.
- TokenChamp – An online arcade where NFTs are the main characters in the games.
- Black Sheep Gaming – A tech company focused on investments in blockchain games and the metaverse
- ExxaVerse – A cross-chain game built on the Unreal Engine.
Since 2020, OWC has contributed to the development of startups including 1Inch.io, NYM Tech, and Upshot.xyzm.
Blockchain and Web3 startups may need all the help they can get to bring about their ideas into global markets, as according to a recent report VC funding for crypto startups dropped by 37% from last year.
Despite the crypto market current conditions, clearly there are and will continue to be advancements in the development of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and of course, the next-generation web, Web3.