SOPA is dead, TwitPic has a new design, and Apple took on education. It’s easy to miss something important when your busy building the “next big thing.” Don’t worry, we put together this weekend recap so you could catch up on all the stuff you may have missed throughout the week. Rest easy, I’m sure next week will be just as chaotic. See you on Monday.
Marketing and Social Media
- Futubra: Russia’s Twitter Rival
- TwitPic Launches New Design
- Reddit’s Next Move Against SOPA: Boycott.
- Why You Need to Be Aware of the UDRP
- Facebook Gestures and The Rise of The Character Resume
- Asia’s Answer to Y Combinator, 500startups and TechStars
- Anatomy of Startup Development: Social Channels
- Apple Takes On Education: The Opinions Of A Student
- Revisiting the Californication Trademark Dispute
- False Paterno Report Proves Big Media Doesn’t Get Social Media
- An Open Letter To Entrepreneurs and Mentors